Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Pillow Neck with Organic Buckwheat Hulls Filler
This healthy little buckwheat pillow neck will provide neck pain relief, back pain relief, spine health, better spine alignment, and stress relief. Make this sensory experience your everyday routine and enjoy great relaxation every day as a result.
Buckwheat hulls neck pillow is a small linen pillow with the ultimate natural filler. Can be used as a travel pillow or yoga pillow. A great gift for yogis, gift for mother, or anyone who could use a back and neck pain relief.
Dimensions: 16″ x 7″ / 40 x 18 cm
Weight: 1 lbs / 0.453 kg
- 100% Linen(cover)
- 100% Cotton
- Organic buckwheat hulls
The pillow cover is made from 100% linen fabrics, which is removable for washing.
The inside pillow is encased in 100% cotton.
The filler is the top-quality whole structure buckwheat hulls. Please keep the buckwheat dry. Do not wash it.
About buckwheat hulls used in this pillow neck
Buckwheat hulls have many useful properties that no other filler can match.
- The buckwheat hulls are sorted and forced air cleaned. It makes the buckwheat natural hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial filler.
- Each grain is a small pyramid, clean, whole, and hollow inside. The husk loosely pours inside the pillow, taking the shape of the human body and keeping it.
- Buckwheat husks have orthopedic properties and provide the body with gentle acupressure.
- Thanks to the hollow structure of the buckwheat husk, the pillow “breathes” and is ventilated. Air circulates freely inside the cushion, removing excess heat and moisture. Therefore, such products can be recommended to children and people with increased sweating.
- You can easily experiment with the quantity of filler to change the measures of the pillow which will be more comfortable for you by adding or adjusting filler.
- It contains rutin, a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Buckwheat hulls contain an essential oil that is very good for the respiratory system.
You can use the buckwheat pillow for approximately 2 years, and it can be refilled afterward. The buckwheat hulls are compostable as is.
There are no reviews yet.